I love beaches, sun, and ... nude guys!!
Real Cfnm situations are the subject of this blog: beaches, college games, happening, holidays with friends, ... every opportunity to have nude males among (rather) dressed females.
I would like to have everybody contributions: pics, comments, opinions, ideas, etc.
Bye.
Marie.
Write me: marie.1180@yahoo.es
Thursday, January 14, 2010
W H A T I S
S H E D O I N G ? !
Unbelievable real Cfnmsituation!
3 girls laughting at a boy in his brief ...
Than the ass naked felt by a girl with a glove ...
Is she fingering his ass hole???!!!
if she were fingering his asshole it would be great !
ReplyDeletevery sexy !
Then the smelling resulting will make her day, hahaha
ReplyDeleteA nice and smelly fart would be the best present for her!
ReplyDeleteI think we have penetration !,!!
ReplyDeleteYes, playing with boys' asses is a common fantasy among women... and sometimes they actually do it!
ReplyDelete