I love beaches, sun, and ... nude guys!!
Real Cfnm situations are the subject of this blog: beaches, college games, happening, holidays with friends, ... every opportunity to have nude males among (rather) dressed females.
I would like to have everybody contributions: pics, comments, opinions, ideas, etc.
Bye.
Marie.
Write me: marie.1180@yahoo.es
Tuesday, May 19, 2026
At B2B, she can't believe ...
She is too amused and excited to be really hugged by a mature man all naked
with his circumcised cock almost erect in the middle of the street
I guess the yellow hat is a sign of a BTB event T-shirt gives it away. It could be just putting his arm around her gave him a most desirable semi presentation.
I also attended nude at Bay to Breakers beautiful day to be walking nude for five hours. San Francisco has a heavy Asian population. Many Asian women wanted to take pictures and chat with. When chatting they had no problem checking out my cock. A few of them had me FaceTime with there friends
I guess the yellow hat is a sign of a BTB event T-shirt gives it away. It could be just putting his arm around her gave him a most desirable semi presentation.
ReplyDeleteI also attended nude at Bay to Breakers beautiful day to be walking nude for five hours.
DeleteSan Francisco has a heavy Asian population.
Many Asian women wanted to take pictures and chat with.
When chatting they had no problem checking out my cock. A few of them had me FaceTime with there friends
Great pic 😀
ReplyDelete