I love beaches, sun, and ... nude guys!!
Real Cfnm situations are the subject of this blog: beaches, college games, happening, holidays with friends, ... every opportunity to have nude males among (rather) dressed females.
I would like to have everybody contributions: pics, comments, opinions, ideas, etc.
Bye.
Marie.
Write me: marie.1180@yahoo.es
I know of beaches where clothing is optional for everyone, beaches where nudity is required for everyone, and beaches where swimsuits are required for everyone, but I don't know of any where men are allowed to be naked but women are not.
She is saying to him, "See, no need to wear more than a hat on the beach".
ReplyDeleteof course, on many beaches it is normal for all the men to be naked and the women not.
ReplyDeleteI know of beaches where clothing is optional for everyone, beaches where nudity is required for everyone, and beaches where swimsuits are required for everyone, but I don't know of any where men are allowed to be naked but women are not.
Delete