I love beaches, sun, and ... nude guys!!
Real Cfnm situations are the subject of this blog: beaches, college games, happening, holidays with friends, ... every opportunity to have nude males among (rather) dressed females.
I would like to have everybody contributions: pics, comments, opinions, ideas, etc.
Bye.
Marie.
Write me: marie.1180@yahoo.es
I would say she's obviously NOT looking at him
ReplyDeleteShe's not looking at the young man, she's looking at the young man's equipment.
DeleteShe is not looking at him, but at his penis and at the same time casting glances at the other guy's naked bum
ReplyDeleteAre you indian? I'M
DeleteYes, Indian. Karnataka
DeleteHi IVG, hw r u doing
DeleteU r absolutely right IVG, She is looking to swallow his kunji, especially an uncut ripe Banana
DeleteIVG, is your pussy hairy or bald?
DeleteHello Ani, ur profile mentions vellore, r u tamilian, any cfnm experience
ReplyDeleteshe is enjoying the view
ReplyDelete