I love beaches, sun, and ... nude guys!!
Real Cfnm situations are the subject of this blog: beaches, college games, happening, holidays with friends, ... every opportunity to have nude males among (rather) dressed females.
I would like to have everybody contributions: pics, comments, opinions, ideas, etc.
Bye.
Marie.
Write me: marie.1180@yahoo.es
Wednesday, May 06, 2026
CELEBRATING PRIDE (CFNM)
Pride events are a fantastic opportunity for women to enjoy a parade of
cocks of all shapes and colors,
almost all cut, many with cockrings and other decorations.
Cock rings always look good .I think they give one a feeling of well-being and unlike rings on a finger more comfortable. As long as a man can urinate without removal so be it. Maybe cock rings can be tomorrows wedding ring. Also liked the guy with right-side wear, the black arm band-pocket and a furry, black lower leg warmer. Thanks to the Asian girls for posing.
I would say a real man knows his place and rights and a cockring is not enough. A cockcage also holds him from having a pleasent erection unless his mistress accepts it and lets "him" free. A cockcage shows more commitment than a cockring and a fingerring. I do however agree that he does not have to wear anything more - especially in front his mistress and her female friends.
This makes me so happy as a gay male into CFNM. Pride events could be a fantastic opportunity to offer ladies safe and allied naked males to socialize with.
Cock rings always look good .I think they give one a feeling of well-being and unlike rings on a finger more comfortable. As long as a man can urinate without removal so be it. Maybe cock rings can be tomorrows wedding ring.
ReplyDeleteAlso liked the guy with right-side wear, the black arm band-pocket and a furry,
black lower leg warmer. Thanks to the Asian girls for posing.
I would say a real man knows his place and rights and a cockring is not enough. A cockcage also holds him from having a pleasent erection unless his mistress accepts it and lets "him" free. A cockcage shows more commitment than a cockring and a fingerring. I do however agree that he does not have to wear anything more - especially in front his mistress and her female friends.
DeleteNice CFNM Situations. I would like to participate in such events
ReplyDeleteDing Dong Bell! Ding Dong Bell! 😄😆
ReplyDeleteHello IVG, very cute comment.
DeleteU call bell for dick or balls?
Ha ha 🤣 Bell for dick and lemons for balls
DeleteThe 3 dickateers 😂
ReplyDeleteMarie you ate the best!! Great stuff
ReplyDeleteThis makes me so happy as a gay male into CFNM. Pride events could be a fantastic opportunity to offer ladies safe and allied naked males to socialize with.
ReplyDelete