I love beaches, sun, and ... nude guys!!
Real Cfnm situations are the subject of this blog: beaches, college games, happening, holidays with friends, ... every opportunity to have nude males among (rather) dressed females.
I would like to have everybody contributions: pics, comments, opinions, ideas, etc.
Bye.
Marie.
Write me: marie.1180@yahoo.es
I am going to a bathing suit optional pool next week in Madrid with my girlfriend. She will be in a swimsuit and me naked, she has also dyed my pubes ginger for it
Omg that really would be so relaxing for me :) - no clothes, nothing to care for, no unnecessary things to bring with - simple as that - just bare minimum :)
I am going to a bathing suit optional pool next week in Madrid with my girlfriend. She will be in a swimsuit and me naked, she has also dyed my pubes ginger for it
ReplyDeleteAwesome send some pics please
DeleteTelegram?
Delete@comeonperiperi
DeleteI will. We went to another two weeks ago and I took a pic
ReplyDeleteWhat is your telegram
ReplyDeleteOmg that really would be so relaxing for me :) - no clothes, nothing to care for, no unnecessary things to bring with - simple as that - just bare minimum :)
ReplyDeletePLs, send your pics to Marie!!
ReplyDeleteYes, send yourt photos to Marie!!
ReplyDelete