Sunday, August 30, 2026

Roskilde nogenlob, a great view for the girls


 

18 comments:

  1. It seems the administrator of this blog arbitrarily censors comments that—despite being polite and well-founded—she dislikes, perhaps because they might open others' eyes to the truths about CFNM. She feels entitled to disparage others when she posts photos for commentary, yet she won't tolerate anyone freely expressing their own views. If she likes a comment, she keeps it; if she doesn't, she simply deletes it—acting like a spoiled child who does whatever she pleases. I hate to say it, but I will: Marie is a dictator. Well, she might delete this comment, though she might leave it up out of shame. As for me, I won't reply to any other users who respond to this comment; I will only answer Marie herself, should she deem it appropriate to reply.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which comment are you referring to? I don't think Marie is censoring anything, but maybe I just didn't notice.

      Delete
    2. If somebody would delete some comments from the constant complainers and whiners it might be good for the blog. Democracy or free speech is not endangered if somebody does not like it - Everybody is free to search then blog of his/her/its own tastes or create one for him/her/itself. For example gay only cfnm (which is completely absurd, but some people here seem to seek it).

      Delete
    3. Anon @ Aug 30 12:20,

      "I won't reply to any other users who respond to this comment; I will only answer Marie herself"

      WHAT A POMPOUS ASSHOLE YOU ARE!

      Delete
    4. I do not think Marie is a dictator. As a Blog administrator, she must have some rules that she wants the followers to accept. On my side, I am both, an "actor" and a follower of her blog. She is very kind with me and she is very open minded.

      Delete
    5. I agree with Jean Luc ! Marie is a fair lady and she was very kind writing me.

      Delete
    6. AnonymousAugust 31, 2026 at 5:16 AM: Y tú eres un maldito hijo de perra!!!!

      Delete
  2. Are the girls safety inspectors./. That would be a blast if they were./.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they need to check for forbidden items at the event - in the last remaining possible places when males come without clothes.

      Delete
  3. She's wearing a lab coat and toting a clipboard. Maybe she's there to medically check the guys before letting them participate -- you know, gotta make sure none of them have hernias or anything like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This could be a moment when those guys finished the race and hoped to get dressed again only to realise they clothes are gone - guess the event organizator don't take any responsibility for lost stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One way to keep the males naked for the entire evening. The girls should make them walk home naked too if they live on a college campus and make sure to tell all the girls on campus that there will be a penis on parade event evening and the owner of the penis will not be able to cover. I would love to walk by one or two hundred young ladies totally naked.

      Delete
  5. The girls simply are in charge of checking that the boys are naked before the race, writing the numbers on their bodies and recording them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know what those women are thinking but I know my dick is getting hard looking at those men.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think she is the doctor. She needs to check the men offcourse!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Creo que si, es la doctora y al menos una enfermera. Se supone que tendrán bastante lubricante para la revisión de la próstata por vía Anal, ahora Los chicos ya están disponibles y desnudos sin Remedio. Que SUERTE tienen las chicas.

      Delete
    2. Yes, playing with boys' asses is a common fantasy among women... and sometimes they actually do it!
      https://mariecfnm.blogspot.com/2022/10/the-dark-side-of-cfnm-cfnm-is-common-in.html

      Delete