Saturday, September 12, 2026

VINTAGE FRIENDS

in every age and on every occasion, men are naked, women are dressed


 

5 comments:

  1. What a trio of sexy, hot women! They deserve rock-hard cocks, not ones that are soft like melted ice cream. What a bunch of pathetic guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vive la différence!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one strange female friend who says she will soon develop magical powers . She is a hard fan of CFNM. She says once she develops magic powers, she will easily visit any CFNM place without passport or Visa and she will also help guys who are interested in CFNM by giving them contacts of CFNM ladies. She says she already can read minds to certain extent and has put of the body experiences. She is great admirer of erect penises and balls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I think your friend probably already has the power to make men have erections. I hope she develops those other powers because I would love to receive contacts to CFNM ladies.
      And I was wondering if she ever feels needy and asks men to show their erect penises and balls for her?

      Delete