Thursday, February 22, 2007

First of all, I would to excuse with all the friends that mailed me. Due to technical failure of the Isp, I lost many messages and I couldn't reply! Please, forgive me and mail me again! You can also mail me to: marie80@terra.es Today I would discuss the Cfnm indoor situations with friends or similar. Sometimes boys remain in the nude with female friends in very easy and nice situations: in sauna, pool, hotels, etc. Sometimes nice situations happens in Spa & resort, both with friends, partner or with stragers. Men relaxing naked in Spa, Sauna, Thermal sites, etc, with dressed female assistants or guest are very exciting situations. Also couples Cfnm: dressed girlfriends and wifes having their men in the nude … Some enjoy in showing their men in the nude to other people, mainly to other women, others are embarassed or angered, maybe beacause of jealousy of beacause they are shy. Tell me your opinions. Here some pics on thse themes. Bye Marie

2 comments:

marlow said...

Welcome back Marie! I loved your old site and stumbling onto your new one is like running into an old friend.
Love Marlow

Anonymous said...

Salut Marie,
C'est un tres beau site ici.