Friday, January 18, 2008

Couple in Cfnm ... with another dressed couple
Another nice situation: dressed couple with another nude couple:
Maybe the dressed couple girl is embarassed in looking at another guy nude in front of her boyfriend ...
or her boyfriend is jealous in such a situation. Or she would have her boyfriend in the nude too!
Maybe the cfnm couple girl
s is embarassed or jealous in having her boyfriend nude in front of another girl ... or she would have the other guy nude too. What do you think about it?
Girls, would you like this?
Guys, would be in that nude boy role? or are you pissed off?
Comments, please.
Kisses Marie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems to me that its not really nude beach, witch of course makes it even cooler.
I´d love to be that guy, and hopefully his girlfriend is jut proud of him.

Anyway, great picture

/m

Marie said...

I like a lot this situation!
What's your opinion?
Marie

Unknown said...

If I was with my gf and I knew she was looking at a naked guy walking about with his dick out in front of her, I would not like it at first but kind of find it a turn on that she knew I could see what she was looking at. I once took my joggers off at a beach as I had boxers on underneath but knew my dick was hanging out accidentally on purpose in front of a few girls just to get a reaction from my gf and she was so shocked and jealous that they could see my dick but I loved it ;)

Avrez said...

J’aime être nu à la plage alors que les autres sont habiller ma femme n’est absolument pas jalouse si d’autres filles me regarde
Et elle aime me prendre en photo nu sur la plage