Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Wudja Cudja,
identifying her boyfriend feeling dicks!
.
Wudja Cudja,
identifying her boyfriend feeling dicks!
I loved a lot the TV British show called 'Wudja Cudja' (ITV2). Its amazing to see what humiliating tasks people will perform for a little money!
Some examples? The program usually takes place at the beach in summer with shorts/bikini everywhere.
For £100 UKP two girls were persuaded to run around the beach getting five random strangers to autograph their bare breasts with a marker pen.
Then there's 'Bikini Tug of War' where two beauties have the front of their bikini tops tied together and have to pull and strain their tanned, sweating bods until the opponent's top is ripped off...
Another challenge, not Cfnm in a strict sense, but really fun is the following.
A blindfolded girl is dared to identify her boyfriend feeling inside the shorts of a row of guys! She feels the dicks of 4 (embarassed) boys, while other girls are laughting. Then she embraces the guy she thinks to be her boyfriend, but when she takes off the eye patch she realizes he is not her boyfriend! Really nice!!
How did her boyfriend thought looking at his girlfriend grabbing other guys dicks?
How she was embarassed in not identifying her boyfrined dick??
Here some caps and the video.
Priceless!!
http://dailymotion.alice.it/doris2008/video/x3tvx2_wudja-cudja2_sexy

12 comments:

Mike said...

Marie ,
Any women going out with me would love this one. My penis is so small and humiliating she couldnt wait to get her hands on another cock. She would have me do this just to humiliate me on television. I kinda like the laughing though it makes me hard... so does sitting her naked writing u though.... any females want pictures let me know and i will email u

Marie said...

Dear Mike,
many thanks for your message.
Yeas, please, send me your pics.
Kisses
Marie

Anonymous said...

15 degres au Pays Basque cette semaine... L'été !
demain je vais sur une plage de Cap Breton m'exhiber et faire du naturisme... provoquant !
je vous raconterai !

Anonymous said...

dear Mike,

my wife want to know how long is your penis. Florence loves very small cocks. Can you explain her ? Are you hairy or not ? The balls are they very small too ?
Thank your for the answer.
Love from Florence and Daniel.
(kisses for Mary)

Mike said...

Florence,
My penis is about 2 inches long when i am fully erect, i am circumsized... and yes my balls are small too. I trim a bit just so my hair doesnt hide my lil penis. If she would like to see it just email me at hawkem85@yahoo.com and i will show you. Make sure u tell me how you want to see it though( hard soft cumming etc.)

Anonymous said...

sorry Mike, Dan and me dont give our private e-mail !
but i would like to see you naked with all the positions. Why dont put your pics on the site for me and the others women ?
kisses.
Florence
(mary can we obtain other pics of strippers guy behind the computer ? i like them. Thanks)

Anonymous said...

hi Florence and Daniel
I got also a little one..about 2,5 inches ;P
Georg

Anonymous said...

hey marie darling,

can you post the pictures where we guys watching your site nude...
by the way I'm lovin your site

Mark said...

I am naked right now. Love Marie's site and her house rules!

Anonymous said...

more pics, please. With naked boys , with cocks and butts.

Anonymous said...

me gusta mucho la excitacion es intensa gracias por hacernos difrutar

Anonymous said...

Hi Florence, my penis is also small, but not that small... I'd love to show pics of it sometime.
J