Thursday, January 27, 2011

A reader great contribution:
beaches in Mallorca
Nena, a nice girl loving cfnm sent me these fantastic pics she took on Mallorca beaches.
She explained me:
"The beach is called Es Trenc in Mallorca. Mixed crowd, nude and none nude there are no sign posts or anything. You are free to go as you wish. Loots of CFNM couples and also lots of groups of teenagers and women in bikini walking around the nude men!!!!!
We took these photos with my husband, and of course we DO practice CFNM (We are not in any of those photos, sadly, hahahah!!!!!)"
(to be continued)

9 comments:

Esteban said...

i dream of this beaches, being one of those naked men walking next to woman (young, mature, old) dressed in bikinis, topless, thongs.... thank you marie for this sensations

Anonymous said...

Very nice, looking forward to more!

Anonymous said...

Please nena, more photos!!!

Anonymous said...

She is proud to lead her husband full nude walking around the beach come across many dressed people.

Anonymous said...

Yes, she loves exposing her man in the nude to other women!

Anonymous said...

This is woman I prefer to be naked in front of her. Mature MILF with wide hips, strong butts and solid ass, wearing bra and tongs...

Anonymous said...

I´d like to be led on the beach by a woman like that, so gorgeous and attractive. Of course, me totally naked and she in her full bathsuit. And if she liked, I´d leave her to grab my dick and go on walking down the beach...My arousement would be supreme

Anonymous said...

I think it is a pity that you haven't published your naked husband!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nena, thank you very much for taking all these arousing pics and publish them!