Wednesday, April 06, 2011

A nice (proud) couple on the beach ...
She wears a little pant ...
and she shows big tanned boobs
that she probably often shows on the beach ...
He is stark naked,
showing his shaved dick and balls in full glory ...
They are hand in hand ...
Both have an open face expression ...
She is not
embarassed to go topless ...
He is proud that his girlfriend shows her tits to everybody
She likes that her boyfriend goes nude in public ...
This couple seems the opposite of the last one below ...
What's you opinion??

3 comments:

ron said...

Marie I must agree with you.I would get naked for you if you went topless at the beach

Mark said...

This is exactly what my love will have me do. She will not let me wear anything and show off my shaved pubes (like this man). She loves to run her hands over my hairless pubes, cock and balls to make sure they are smooth to her liking. I oblige and offer myself to her inspection all the time.

Anonymous said...

I like the naturality of the pic.