Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Grabbing him
Rosario Dawson got very hands-on with Paul Rudd during Saturday's Spirit Awards in Santa Monica. She grabbed his crotch in what was apparently an unplanned stage appearance for Rosario while he was presenting with Eva Mendes. In the scripted bit, he groped Eva's chest for a few minutes, which prompted Rosario to take action. She said "I'm a women's rights activist and I was getting a little tired that he was grabbing her boob onstage for half an hour. I was sitting there with my fork like, 'If he doesn't stop, I'm going to stab him with my fork.' So I got up there and I stabbed him with my fork, and he didn't stop, so I was like, alright, I'm going to grab his package." She went on to say she's been curious about Paul's anatomy since watching Clueless. Check out the clip and tell me what you think!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really stupid and childish. What kind of message does that send to young people.

Anonymous said...

not exactly cfnm, but very exciting!

Anonymous said...

She really feels assets!

Anonymous said...

Without nudity, it is rather silly.

Anonymous said...

nice idea!

Anonymous said...

I love it, a different sort of men humiliation!

Anonymous said...

She´s a sex maniac