Friday, September 13, 2013


A reader and his girlfriend








 .




































Several readers of my blog write me and often send pics too. But only in some cases they are real cfnm pic.
Here we are. This reader named "Powerman, send me his won pics and wrote me:

"Marie please put this pics on your blog. I want as many girls as possible to see it.
I love being naked in front of her (and other girls), she doesn't mind and likes keeping me naked at all times so that she can grab my cock any time she wants. Really hoping will be able to replicate this scenario in public soon :).

6 comments:

clothed girl and naked boy said...

We enjoy real life cfnm. Thanks Powerman. Nice looking blond cf also.

George said...

Great pictures! Looks like a fun night!!

Anonymous said...

The woman keeps him aroused and with his cock erect, even though she´s totally dressed!!! It´s incredible!!!

ron said...

that looks fun!hope they had a great time.

Anonymous said...

tres joli photo de couple, je fait le cfnm avec ma femmes, comme dans la cuisine sa don tu pican au couple; merci a toutes les femmes aime le cfnm, une prochaine foi donne une photo de nous ou de mois sur accord de madame bien sur;

Jimmy g said...

Hi Marie. I have always dreamed of every woman seeing me naked while they are all dressed. Are you able to do this