Saturday, February 08, 2014

Females in bikini and naked males, 

the preferred standard everywhere ... 


This girl is really amused, maybe also embarassed, maybe also excited in having naked boys around ...


She wears a modest, conservative bikini that hide everything ...

while a guys wears only his light briefs with the fly barely closed with a button ...

the others stark naked, one showing an uncut soft dick and balls, 
the other having a starting erection with the dick head appearing from the foreskin ...

She seems blushing, but smiling and enjoying the situation!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marie, why only 1 photo? Need some more of these photos.

Harry P. Ness said...

Yes I agree with Anonymous! We need to see "dicks hanging everywhere"

Anonymous said...

Execellent, I love her consevative bikini compared to the boy nakedness!

Randy said...

She should be pulling the shorts off of the guy who still has his on. I hope that it's a female who's taking the picture. If it were me who neglected to remove all of my clothes, I would hope that one of the girls would help me get undressed. Actually that sounds like a fun way to get girls to undress me.

Anonymous said...

Encourage CFNM everywhere, everytime!

Laurence said...

Elle semble ravie de voir deux de ses amis la quéquette à l'air ! Et doit avoir envie de voir la zigounette du plus timide...