Friday, August 01, 2014

READERS OF THE BLOG PRACTICING CFNM                                

 

  4.  A real story about Japanese women loving naked men 


I've just received a comment on the blog by a guy enjoying cfnm with his Japanese girlfriend.

I liked it a lot and I hope you all like it as well.

Japanise have a special attitude toward Cfnm, do you remenber this?
Kisses.
Marie

I´m 27 y.o. My girlfriend is a Japanese mature woman 51 y.o. We met 2 years ago on a nudist beach.
I was naked and she was in a purple bikini. I was passing by and I realized she was staring at my dick and balls (not in a shy way!). She was gorgeous. We started to talk and she told me that she liked to go nudist beaches because, as a woman, she didn´t have to be naked but men usually were in the raw.

She tells me that she met me naked and naked should I be for here as many places as possible. At home she has me totally naked while she is always dressed. She has me naked also whe some friends of her (Japanese women in their fifties) come visit her.

The first time was embarrassing for me but now I find the situation as normal. In fact, the latest time one of these Japanese came with her three daughters, 13, 15 and 23 y.o. The 23 y.o. girl brought her two daughters: 5 and 3 y.o. Anyway, I was surrounded by 10 Japanese women. When I remember my girlfriend saying: Don´t be shy and be naked for real for all of us. So, I had to roll back my foreskin and all of them giggled. It was very exciting and I couldn´t help my dick begins to grow.

So, my girlfriend said quickly: Jim, bring the book which is on the bedroom, please... (saved by the bell!!!!). She did this for me not to have an embarrasing moment. I imagine all these women staring at my bare ass while I was going out of the living room. I had a huge boner and I spend at least 6 minutes to go into the living room again.

All the women were happy and giggled speaking in Japanese in the while. Would there be talking about my penis, balls ans ass? I can´t wait to them visiting us again!!! Will they bring more females?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

No pictures?

Anonymous said...

This blog needs pictures, not stories

Marie said...

I agree, I've asked him to send pics !
Kisses
Marie

Anonymous said...

Exciting story, now we want to see the pictures!

Norwegian Fan said...

To bad about not sending picture

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Not quite agree. The stories are very enjoyable to read. Sure, it would be even better with pictures (or videos)

denny said...

I'm not complaining that there's no pics I like some text now and then. What I can think is that it's too good to be true. This are the things I daydream about, I would love ladies acting like this, so I congratulation him.

takis-greece said...

I agree he disqribes some nice situations.. CFNM with some young ages I think its excited!Marie if you can put some cfnm photos with some young cfnm girls are very nice!great to feel that they explore the males nudity as they watch on males naked body!

Adam Frank said...

Hi Marie,

I had a great CFNM experience with my girlfriend and her friends ...

I was relaxing at my girlfriend’s apartment when she called me from work. She said she was having a fantasy about coming home an hour later to find me nude on the living room sofa. After some playful teasing, I reluctantly agreed.

An hour later I undressed and laid on the sofa ready for her arrival. The anticipation alone made me semi-hard! Then, the door opened and my giggling girlfriend entered with two of her friends she works with! She knows I love CFNM, and we proceeded to spend the next two hours with the 3 of them asking me to do different poses … spreading and all … touching me … spanking me … measuring me … It was wonderful!

After her friends left, I thanked her by undressing her and moving to the bedroom!

Adam

Anonymous said...

That sounds wonderful, Adam. I wish my girlfriend would set up a scene like that.

The nearest I got was when wearing only a small cotton dressing gown at breakfast at a girlfriend's flat and a woman friend of hers came round to join us. I was required to get up and give her a kiss and only narrowly avoided a wardrobe malfunction. I sometimes wonder whether I missed what was meant to be an opportunity there.

A female friend and I go to a sunbathing garden and nude sauna in London and I always enjoy being completely naked even though most people wear a towel.

Putneypal@yahoo.com