Friday, July 17, 2015






Isabel Rosario Dawson hobby ... grabbing males


Actress Rosario Dawson has revealed her Paul Rudd crotch-grab at the Independent Spirit Awards wasn't as comedic as it looked - she was actually protesting his decision to clasp Eva Mendes’ breast onstage.

The trio drew big laughs from the ceremony audience on Saturday as private parts were cupped during the presentation of the Best Screenplay - and Dawson has admitted she was not supposed to be part of the gag.

She dashed on to stage a protest as Rudd held Mendes' boob - but her point was missed in the comedy of the moment.

Dawson explains, "I'm a women's rights activist and I was getting a little bit tired that he was grabbing her boob onstage, so I kinda got up there an stabbed him with a fork and he didn't stop, so I was like, 'Alright, I'm gonna just grab the package!'

"I've always been curious... why do men always get to cop a feel? Women get to cop a feel too."







No comments: