Monday, November 02, 2015

READERS OF THE BLOG PRACTICING CFNM


  14. JEAN LUC, A FRIEND OF THE BLOG,  THE STORY HAPPY END!


Our friend replied me about the end of the last cfnm adventure!

He sent the pic of that nice black girl blowing his dick


Unfortunately on May 2022, seven years later, he asked me to remove that pic!

After being viewed by thousands readers, Jean Luc suddenly became shy !! 

We anyway love him and replace that bj pic with this one (unfotunately already published). 


JEAN LUC DON'T BE SHY AND GO ON IN CFNM!!

 





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, that's the litl' dick's guy again!

Anonymous said...

Ron, is that you?

Corinne said...

OMG. He did it !!! Lucky girl !!! Congratulations to Jean Luc !!!

Shirley said...

Wouah. Yes Yes Yes. Very lucky boy. She sucked you !!! I cannot believe it !!!

Christine said...

When CFNM stories end like this one, it means that the cock is very attractive !!! And I can say, YES, your cock Jean Luc is very nice

Anonymous said...

She takes it so gently in her mouth. I envy him

Pamela said...

Wouah Wouah Wouah. This picture is great, as I never saw blow job on your Blog Marie.
Who is this guy ? His cock is so nice and I would like to see more of him !!!

Jean Luc said...

Hi Marie, the babe on the photo is one of your fan. She asked me if I could make you remove the picture where she is blowing my cock. That's why. She has her reasons. Do not worry, I am not shy and I have new still some adventures to share on your blog.