Saturday, July 23, 2016

   THE READERS OF THE BLOG PRACTICING CFNM                                

A lot of visitors of my blog not only love CFNM , but also practice it. Many write me and send their own pics by mail. 

Sometimes I published their photos, so I started a series with their photos and stories. Sometime the name is real, others imaginary to preserve their privacy. 

Here another contribution. 

I wait for any contributions from all the surfers.

Kisses

Marie


  19. A COUPLE ON THE BEACH: SHE GOES TOPLESS, HE GOES NAKED!











5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They do it this way all the time, maybe they can comment on what they like !

Anonymous said...

Great pic keep them comming

Jean Luc said...

Marie,

I am a reader who posted some stories before. But recently, I sent you some more pictures that I have not yet found on your Blog. Please publish them.

Jean Luc

Anonymous said...

A lot of beaches that are clothing optional are clothing option for men ONLY. Women may go topless though. So these are essentially TFNM or CFNM beaches. It's becoming more and more common.

Anonymous said...

I know these people and have more pictures of them.