Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Emilia Clarke wants more naked guys on ‘Game of Thrones’









































The actress playing in the well-know series "The game of thrones" is a fan of male nudity.

Read this interesting interview on Pagesix












































If Emilia Clarke had it her way, her show would be called “Game of Bones” — the sexy star wants more naked men in front of the camera, she revealed in a new interview.
The 29-year-old actress, who plays dragon-taming bad girl Daenerys Targaryen on “Game of Thrones,” dished to Glamour magazine about how the plot would twist if she were in charge.
“Bring back all the pretty boys, get them to take their trousers down, and be like, ‘I’m now the queen of everything! I’d like close-ups of all the boys’ penises, please,’ ” said Clarke, who sports a Gucci dress on the cover of the mag’s May issue.
The fantasy drama is notoriously packed with naked ladies — but Clarke got her own personal peep show during a sex scene with co-star Jason Momoa, who plays warrior Khal Drogo.
“I saw his member, but it was covered in a pink fluffy sock,” she said. “Showing it would make people feel bad. It’s too fabulous.”
But Clarke points out there have been plenty of hot scenes in which male characters strip down, too.
“I’d like to bring your memory back to Mr. Michiel Huisman and I copulating for the first time, which began with me saying, ‘Take off your clothes,’ and then you got to see his perfect bottom,” she said.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I has been Emilia's fan since I saw her first. She is so beautiful and sexy. However, I have never expected that she belongs to the nice women who are honest with her sexual desire without justifying sexual things without the bringing the argument of the evil men. I love women like her. And I would do what they want. It would be a honor to meet her and to let her do what she wants with me. If she likes she can undress me in front of a camera. It would be a honour for me to serve her in a cfnm scene.

Anonymous said...

I want her wish to get real!

Anonymous said...

This woman is not only very beautiful but also very sexy!

Kat said...

Have to admire a woman who admits what she wants. Naked men.

Formerly CfnmFan said...

I totally agree. I'm a fan and adore her more after this!