Wednesday, January 09, 2019

READERS OF THE BLOG PRACTICING CFNM      

44. JEN:  "Convice my boyfriend to practice cfnm in public ..."


 

at home trimming and shaving him ...


Jen goes on in telling us their cfnm experience ...

and she wants your opinion !!


"We have made an experiment this weekend and maybe you can help us to see the results in your blog. The question is to see the preference of women about men pubic hair length and also to know the preference of men for their own pubic hair, quite long, trimmed or completely shaved. 

I know that nowadays is very common to that other women like the completely shaved cocks and not only shaved balls, so I decided to carry out an experiment by taking the pics of the before (hair not shaved but not with a natural length of hair, only some centimetres length) pics during shaving (hair trimmed, only several milimeters length) and pics after totally shaved (no hair remain, his cock and balls are fully exposed!) 

I have take cfnm pics of us with his pubic hair a little lon, trimmed and completely shaved so you can publish them and ask what the people like the most to make something similar to a poll."

1. HAIRY

2. TRIMMED

3. SHAVED  

Jen is waiting for your opinion !

HAIRY
 
TRIMMED


SHAVED






26 comments:

Nudefrog said...

After my wife saw some shaved men at a nudist resort she suggested that I try it. She much prefers both the look and feel of my shaved genitals. I certainly prefer the feel this way. After a year of shaving down there I now go to a salon and have the whole area waxed.

Anonymous said...

Keep it natural, keep it hairy.

Anonymous said...

I must admit I like it hairy, especially when the pubes are black, long and dense. That would be a real beautiful sight. On the other hand it is also arousing to shave them totally. The genitals can be seen better.

Anonymous said...

Hairy is more manly.

Chris.

Anonymous said...

my wife likes hairy. after looking at the photos she said never fully shaved
she does not like the look.

CFNM_Belgium said...

Shaved !

Anonymous said...

Shaved for look ,and smooth feel I also have my husband shave under his arm refuses to have legs wax at the moment !!!

Anonymous said...

I like hairy for men and women. Back to the 70s!!!
Hairy 6-3 Shaved. To the momment...

Anonymous said...

Hairy is best...shaved looks unnatural

Anonymous said...

Trimmed!

Anonymous said...

3

Anonymous said...

Wait for the hair to grow back a little.
Visit the salon for depilation with your husband.
Ask to be present during the procedure.
Make a video or photo in the depilation room.

Old School Fan said...

Shaved looks cleaner.
I would think the ladies prefer a man with shaved cock and balls, because you can see them better, and they feel smoother.


It would be nice if all these "anonymous" voters would at least indicate their gender, so we can all know the opinion of the men vs. women. (I'm male)

Anonymous said...

Shaved for peanut dicks. Trimmed for normal dicks

NudeVinzAtl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NudeVinzAtl said...

Hairy!

Anonymous said...

naturel c'est toujours le mieux, mais taillé permet aussi une belle vue d'ensemble

Irish Cfnm model said...

Shaved. Best. It looks neat and no chance of hairs getting in her mouth later. That is the vote in our house

Anonymous said...

hairy is manliest and best!

Anonymous said...

Shaved is best!

ldvadams said...

To go to the beach, I think it's better to shave. For home situations, the three ways are perfect

lisippo said...

trimmed to look both neat and manly

Anonymous said...

Variant # 1 (unshaven) is definitely best for the guy. 👍 Only this fits in with his other rather thicker hair on his legs, and also with his dark full beard. Unfortunately, he has probably already removed his thick chest hair. He shouldn't degrade himself to a hairless child by shaving his cock completely smooth too. 🙁

the smiling barber said...


Choosing a Hairstyle for Arnie

The choice would be #3 Shaved, especially if Arnie is going to be spending a lot of time at the nude beach. Can’t be more naked then that!

I got my crotch shaved for the first time after getting caught enjoying shaved pussy a little too much on the internet. Marched into the bathroom to stand in front of the big mirror and watch as my man bush disappeared. Now I am usually hairy in the winter and smooth downstairs in the summertime.

Anonymous said...

Shaved it exposes him more and I feel it looks cleaner.

Bwrrn0 said...

Not only does a shaven cock and balls feel great but as stated above less hair in the mouth of the suckers. I love when I get someone starting licking on my balls and work their way to the tip
of my cock! Going very slowly so I can enjoy the experience.