Tuesday, November 03, 2020

 

READERS OF THE BLOG PRACTICING CFNM      

108. A story from a German friend at a lake 

 
A story from a German friend at a lake

I went to a lake on my own at the weekend. It‘s not a place were nude bathing is allowed officially but it‘s tolerated. When I came there the first day, there was only one couple besides me. She was wearing a bikini and he shorts. I want to be polite, so I told them that this is a clothing optional area and asked if it‘s ok that I swim naked. 
 
They agreed and so I took off my clothes in front of them. I was really embarrassed and my heart was running a little faster. But the lady gave me a nice smile and I was so happy about that.

After my swimming I was laying down only a short distance away from them and I realized that she had a secret view on my pimmel from time to time.

That was such a  nice experience I had that afternoon, so I decided to go to the same place the next day. When I arrived nobody was there. So I took off my clothes and went swimming. While I was in the water, I realized that a woman came long, together with her dog. Of course I got a little nervous. 
 
When I got out of the lake,  I asked her if it‘s ok that I stay naked or if I should take on my shorts. She told me that‘s fine for her when I stay naked. We had a good conversation for about 2 hours, smoked some cigarettes together, while she was clothed and I was naked. 
 
That was such a relaxing atmosphere and I really enjoyed it. 
 


10 comments:

MR Chris said...

Can you go naked anywhere in Germany?

Chris.

Anonymous said...

No, you can't. There are beaches they don't accept nudity, others with tolerated nudity and beaches for nudists. By the way, I like the reader using the word pimmel! And I like his naked body including his pimmel.

Linda

MR Chris said...

Thanks Linda. Pity you can't just go for a walk on a sunny day, I like to know what my pimmel is up to ;) I hope you're garden is accepting, it's not as nice as the one above but I love it and show with pride.

Chris.

Dick with balls said...

very brave was the boy. I have to start practicing CFNM but where? any ideas?

NudeVinzAtl said...

What great scenes of male nudity and exposure.

Anonymous said...

I sent some pic in a few ago do you get them

Anonymous said...

Oh no the "pimmels" back!
Sniggers

Anonymous said...

Partial nudity is common in some parks in Berlin. On warm Summer days female office workers like to strip down to their panties and sunbathe topless. Full nudity is less common, and is mostly just men.

Anonymous said...

With two guys as well-built and with big packages 👍 like these two, it is no wonder, and very gratifying, that they are so confident to present themselves completely naked in public while their girlfriends hide themselves from view. Both guys, with their slim bodies, their beautifully tanned skin, and with their thick nuts 🌰, are real eye candy.

Anonymous said...

C est une très belle histoire, cette femme qui aime la présence d'un homme nu au bord de la rivière