Thursday, February 25, 2021

READERS OF THE BLOG PRACTICING CFNM  

123. Dave, asked to be naked by his wife ...


 

Wife B sent me some more pics of her hubby in the nude.
 
Shower is a great opportunity, but everybody wuold like to see him in an ourdoor cfnm ...

B is excited in exposing his naked hubby to everybody and said: 
 
"hubby tans in his bathing suit. What the blog's audience  prefer: Tan lines or no tan lines?
 
 I’ll have hubby go either way the audience likes".
 
I THINK ITS' GREAT SHE'LL HAVE HUBBY IN THE WAY WE LIKE MORE !!
 
So, I ask all the readers to answer that question !
 

Dave and wife already contributed to my blog



 

10 comments:

CFNM1976 said...

CFNM is the best thing to happen to the human race ever./.

JA said...

no tan lines show more confidence

Anonymous said...

No Tan Lines. That gives more CFNM time while tanning nude.

Randune

NudeVinzAtl said...

No tan lines is preferable, but as long as he's naked, he's living the dream!

Anonymous said...

As an amateur photographer who does a lot of female nude photography, I insist on no tan lines or panty or bra lines which IMO spoil the aesthetics of the shot
I would not be as emphatic about tan lines for naked males since [ as is the case in these shots ] the white portions of his body accentuate its temporary state of nakedness which in turn increases the erotic factor for many viewers.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Anon February 26, 2021 at 10:56 AM,
tan lines enpahjsize his nudity and make cfnm even more teasing!

Anonymous said...

Either. As long as the man is naked for the woman taking the photo who must be covered up :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Wife B,

I wonder how old that dick is...

Anonymous said...

You can just see the smile on her face despite the blurring
One to show her friends no doubt

the smiling barber said...


My vote would be to keep his tan lines.
I agree that the total lack of tan lines is the bold choice, but there is something exciting about having tan lines in the first place. It feels naughty just getting to see what those tan lines have been hiding from everyone else all this time!