Monday, April 05, 2021

 

READERS OF THE BLOG PRACTICING CFNM    


128.  Artur, a naturist friend loving cfnm too


CFNM is spreading in real life everyday everywhere!

The trend is growing fast and cfnm is rather common in several circumstances: beaches, parks, public events, wnbr, couples' selfies, lockerrooms, happenings, with friends, etc.
 

It's practiced by common people more and more, in several situations and its' not (only) a fantasy.

Many women love exposing their men naked and the readers of the blogs sending me their own cfnm pics and stories are growing everyday.

I received one more message from another blog's friend, whose pic I already posted

"Dear Marie,

yes, the pic I already sent you it's me. That women however is not my wife 

I send you another two pics, this time with my wife , one from hiking
and one from our naturist camping.

Greetings

Artur



 


7 comments:

CFNM1976 said...

CFNM should always be the natural dress code in nature./.

Anonymous said...

We need more pics of the wife in bikini with nude hubby.

CFNM1976 said...

Yes. Yes we do.

Anonymous said...

I am happy because more and more couples are realizing the benefits of CFNM. Gretchen.

NudeVinzAtl said...

Well done, Artur!

Anonymous said...

Looks like she is telling him to keep his hands off from his cock so all the ladies can see his cock and balls. Hopefully they are at a woman's party so there will be dozens of women to see his cock without having to show him a thing, just as she isn't Only males should be naked.

Anonymous said...

On second thought, maybe she sees a girl scout troop on a nature walk so she is telling him to keep his hands off and away from his cock so all the girls can see real nature in the form of a naked male