Wednesday, August 18, 2021

READERS OF THE BLOG PRACTICING CFNM       

146. JEN: "Convince my boyfriend to practice cfnm in public ..."



JEN MAKES ARNIE HARD ON THE BEACH !! 

Jen was so kind to send me some more pics of them. Here the story. 

Thank a lot and we all do hope to see you again soon !!

In the past days we went to the beach ... In these photo I made him hard in the middle of the beach next to another woman and asked him to take a selfie, it's a pity we were not able to have the other woman in the pic, the was a blonde topless woman and I'm sure she noticed what happen although she didn't say nothing.



 

15 comments:

Diana said...

mmmmmmmmmm

George said...

Lucky boy!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen nice to see you again and Arnie.


Nudefrog said...

Lucky boy indeed! I like nothing better than when my wife displays me to other women. Jen would not have to ask me twice!

NudeVinzAtl said...

That is such a large endowment Jen has at her command and disposal!

Anonymous said...

Jen you should ask a woman to take a picture of you and Arnie so you know she is looking at his large cock!
Even better you take a picture of Arnie and another woman especially if he is hard and at maximum size

Unknown said...

Hi Jen
Just curious did the blonde lady have big tits ?

That might have helped Arnie get so big and hard


Secret admirer

CFNM1976 said...

Jen and Arnie I want to say thank you for the CFNM you share with us. Living vicariously through you helps get through my work day./. I hope to find someone to CFNM with some day./. Happy Cfnming

Anonymous said...

Jen and Arnie, have you ever taken cfnm pics with him having ejaculated? My wife did it and, men, it was arousing!

Anonymous said...

We all love this nice couple.
We all would se a picture of Arnie with Jen and another woman !!!
We all to hope to see more and more from them!!

Anonymous said...

great photo and a great story to go with it !

Formerly CfnmFan said...

Hi, Jen and Arnie
Thanks for the great pics and sexy story.

Love your posts as always.

Anonymous said...

Jen, please, send more photos to Marie to be published!!

Anonymous said...

it's a pity that this nice couple doesn't send many photos anymore. Maybe she is also a little shy because there are never other people in the photos ...

Bwrrn0 said...

Might you have some photos more recent?