Monday, September 06, 2021

 

READERS OF THE BLOG PRACTICING CFNM  

150. Dave, boating naked with his wife ...



"Hello Marie

The summer has been going so fast  I wanted to get you some nudes of David  and me I am still working on getting him into others pictures. 

These pictures Dave want so lucky I was only wearing a small dress and hubby can not have on more clothes than me.

My favorites pics are when I was driving the boat and he coudnt really move. He was seen by other boaters."

 
Here some of these amazing pics, more revealing Dave and wife ...
 
Thanks a lot !

Dave and wife already contributed to my blog here, more and more and more and more and more

 

 

She's feeling him ... 

 

Maybe trying to excite him a little before exposing outside the cabin

 

 





Now, my darling stand up in the air for a selfie !


So, everybody around can you see fully naked ...


Being exposed makes you hard, but don't be shy my love !




11 comments:

CFNM1976 said...

The best CFNM posted here to date./. The hand on penis really should be a public display of affection./. Keep going my friends you are doing it right./. Happy CFNMing./.

Anonymous said...

Hi B

Another lovely set of photos, I particularly enjoy those where you're holding his cock.

Have you considered getting one of your female friends (or maybe better still one of Dave's female friends) to hold it while you take photos?

Kisses R

NudeVinzAtl said...

Look at his big grin and his big erection. He knows this is how life should be!

Old School Fan said...

Ahh.... B, you are living the dream. (And I suspect David is too.)

Anonymous said...

Nice photos indeed, ma other women are needed to have a true cfnm sit!

Anonymous said...

Great photos thanks.
My favs are the smiling selfies and your sexy grin with Dave naked in the background
Hope you shared them with your female friends?! :~)

Anonymous said...

Yes, some additional females HAVE to be in your nice photos!

Anonymous said...

Dave has to stand on the boat with his hard cock for everyone to see

Anonymous said...

Thanks for everyone's comments. They definitely steer which I I need to try to take the next pics. Dave was very shocked at the pics I had sent to Marie!!

Anonymous said...

B

Maybe you could take Dave somewhere like the bench from one of your previous submissions, and at the same time organise for your girlfriends to be there too! Of course they would remain out of sight until you text them that Dave is naked and his clothes are out of reach. Imagine how shocked he would be then.

Do you and Dave read this blog together? If you do then I'm sure you'll be following Marie's rule that all men must be naked when reading, perhaps you could gets photos of him looking at other posts .. where there are many ladies present.

Good luck in continuing to push Dave's limits and please send more photos

Kisses R

PS it's nice to see that you've commented on some other posts .. perhaps you might like old school fans blogs too

Anonymous said...

Absolutely fabulous. I love that his face is clearly seen and hers is pixilated. Clearly shows who has power. Wonderful that she touches him so and displays him. The beach might have clothed males on it but on her boat she decides that all men must be naked. She controls a minature CFNM world. Femsup