Saturday, December 17, 2022

READERS OF THE BLOG PRACTICING CFNM 


195.
Lai, loving 
him not to wear clothes

 especially if her camera is near

Hi Marie,
He likes to please me by being naked for me.  He likes to be naked for pics with me. I like it.  
And now I want it.  He is my superhero. 
I think I would like to see them in the blog!  :)
We met online.  Then we met in person.  Now we are together.  He moved to Thailand to be with me.
He likes to be naked.  He sleeps naked and walks around the home naked in the mornings.  Sometimes he goes into the yard naked.  There is an area that is safe from neighbors.  One thing that he likes is to occasionally shower outside when it rains.  I like to watch.
I like him not to wear clothes especially if my camera is near!  It is cute how his private area begins to grow.
These photos are at our new home.  He is my naked superhero and makes my days fun.
I will send more photos soon.
Lai

Very nice photo, Lai, thanks a lot. I guess you'd like to expose yimou naked in public!

We all are eager to see more photos from you!!
 



 

9 comments:

Buckeye5395 said...

Thanks Lai for the pics.
I like picture NO.2 the most.
Picture No.3 looks like a different guy
but it must be the same guy from the faded tan lines
and shoulder tattoos.

CFNM1976 said...

Nice./. I enjoyed the cute innocence the you bring the CFNM./.

Anonymous said...

Great photos indeed, please let us see more!!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to show her my little dick

Anonymous said...

Yes, more of this nice couple, please!

NudeVinzAtl said...

These are awesome! Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

great photos !

Anonymous said...

They are all lovely and show just what an informal and happy life can be led if the Woman is in charge and the man tries to please her by being naked. Femsup

Anonymous said...

Great photos. Please share more