Sunday, June 11, 2023

WOMEN LOVE WNBR !

All women are attending the event on June 10, 

eager to watch at naked men, laughting, 

screaming and clapping at guys in the nude, 

always phone in hands, ready to take pics ...

Ladies are fine dressed for staring at naked male riders

All the women are smiling

Many naked men on diplay for few dressed girls

Balls  squeezed on the seat and ready ti take pics

Talking friendly in a cfnm mood is nice

She pretends not looking beacause of hubby

Talking with friends or strangers?

Happy to show hubby naked!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marie ! I was there yesterday starting at hide park corner, and as soon as I got naked several women wanted to have pictures with me :-)
I hope they will post and share them on the internet now !
Some pictures of me yesterday : https://twitter.com/fr27mtl/status/1667806464574906369
Cheers !
Lorenzo

w.ong said...

what happens if the guys get an erection? is it frowned upon there?

CFNM1976 said...

CFNM is chivalry at its finest./.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I’m not on Twitter so can’t see your photos, please could you share them here or maybe send to Marie so she can share?

Anonymous said...

Great pic, Lorenzo!
Everyone can see that you are excited, you are leaking precum.
I wonder if anyone else noticed and what was their reaction?

Anonymous said...

Thank you ! I don’t know, but yes I was excited !
I really enjoyed being taken in photos with clothed women by my side. I hope those photos will make it to the internet !

Anonymous said...

a great CFNM event !