I love beaches, sun, and ... nude guys!!
Real Cfnm situations are the subject of this blog: beaches, college games, happening, holidays with friends, ... every opportunity to have nude males among (rather) dressed females.
I would like to have everybody contributions: pics, comments, opinions, ideas, etc.
Bye.
Marie.
Write me: marie.1180@yahoo.es
Wonderful photo. Love the circumcised penis in full view while hiking. I hope to do that soon. The woman seems to be taking a photo of her own arm and not his dick. I don't understand why there appears to be an umbrella in the naked man's backpack. Who does that?
Wonderful photo. Love the circumcised penis in full view while hiking. I hope to do that soon. The woman seems to be taking a photo of her own arm and not his dick. I don't understand why there appears to be an umbrella in the naked man's backpack. Who does that?
ReplyDeleteYes that generation were all circumcised,so much nicer than today’s save the foreskin generation
DeleteNow this is getting back to good closed female naked male./. I feel good kind./.
ReplyDeleteLooks like she's reading a compass -- won't want to get lost!
ReplyDeleteNIce photo indeed. CFNM outdoor is the best and hiking should also like that!
ReplyDelete