I love beaches, sun, and ... nude guys!!
Real Cfnm situations are the subject of this blog: beaches, college games, happening, holidays with friends, ... every opportunity to have nude males among (rather) dressed females.
I would like to have everybody contributions: pics, comments, opinions, ideas, etc.
Bye.
Marie.
Write me: marie.1180@yahoo.es
I attended the ride it was awesome. Many Asian women approached me to chat and take pictures. I was also approached by this Asian lady she came right up to me and said I had a nice cock and that she was enjoying the nudity
I was there too. One Asian lady asked for a picture and actually asked if she could "hold" my dick for the picture? I said of course! We had a nice conversation after and she just kept staring at my dick.
I think Marie or anyone should post the worldwide rides in advance, so everybody here can prepare and possibly attend (and send photos) of the ride they participated in.
I attended the ride it was awesome. Many Asian women approached me to chat and take pictures. I was also approached by this Asian lady she came right up to me and said I had a nice cock and that she was enjoying the nudity
ReplyDeleteThat's brilliant.
DeleteI was also there, just so much in love with the Asian women and their openness to nudity.
Even if they don't do it themselves
I find the tattoos detract from the penis, which should be the center of attraction for anyone admiring a dick of this caliber.
ReplyDeleteI was there too. One Asian lady asked for a picture and actually asked if she could "hold" my dick for the picture? I said of course! We had a nice conversation after and she just kept staring at my dick.
ReplyDeleteDid you get these photos from her?
DeleteShe looks quite angelic dressed all in white./.
ReplyDeleteAnyone who participated should send their photos to Marie for publication!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful girl! I would pose naked with her any time any where!
ReplyDeleteI think Marie or anyone should post the worldwide rides in advance, so everybody here can prepare and possibly attend (and send photos) of the ride they participated in.
ReplyDelete