I love beaches, sun, and ... nude guys!!
Real Cfnm situations are the subject of this blog: beaches, college games, happening, holidays with friends, ... every opportunity to have nude males among (rather) dressed females.
I would like to have everybody contributions: pics, comments, opinions, ideas, etc.
Bye.
Marie.
Write me: marie.1180@yahoo.es
Saturday, June 27, 2026
"you see my dear,
I would like you to participate in the bike ride too!"
In London, Brussels or wherever, that's what every woman
who watches WNBR with her husband or boyfriend says.
Really a shame that there are some cities (Springfield, Missouri, for instance) where the WNBR is not permitted to be held. I sure hope that that changes before I get too old to pedal.
yes, it must certainly be like this and it is a trend that is gaining ground in many situations, albeit in different ways from country to country and in different cultures.
Really a shame that there are some cities (Springfield, Missouri, for instance) where the WNBR is not permitted to be held. I sure hope that that changes before I get too old to pedal.
ReplyDeleteIn a more perfect world, it wouldn't be just husbands and boyfriends. Co-workers, classmates, neighbors, etc would also be included.
ReplyDeleteI wetn with a few classmates once! Only the boys rode naked, of course
Deleteyes, it must certainly be like this and it is a trend that is gaining ground in many situations, albeit in different ways from country to country and in different cultures.
DeleteWould love to get out there and swing it for the ladies!
ReplyDeleteThis to me is perfect CFNM.
ReplyDeleteA naked man in public, and a fully dressed lady wearing a smile.
Priceless.
Next year, definitely, I must go. It is part of my bucket list
ReplyDelete