Photo art reflects women's forbidden fantasies
Every guy should be photographed like this by her girlfriend,
naked outdoor, kneeling down to show his balls, cock beyond and his asshole
to everyone in the middle of the street.
Then she will show the photos to everyone ...


10 comments:
I can only agree...
I love this photo. I am not Gay but I realize that gay men really like seeing men in this position.
And I imagine that Fem-domes like men who are waiting to be pegged. But I like it because it shows his cock and balls clearly. He could be milked or his balls gripped from behind, in this position.
Or it is a great postion to say balls, meet her foot
True. I have to admit I don't understand the whole ball kicking fetish. Although I can accept that there are some really angry women out there wanting to vent their anger by kicking balls.
Cierto, es una buena posición para los amantes del BALLBUSTING. Yo conozco varias chicas que con mucho placer nos darían patatas en las pelotas jajaja y también seríamos Penetrados por el ano 😂 jajaja y además se Reirían.
Según este ARTE Fotográfico, las fantasías prohibidas de muchas mujeres serían, primero - penetración Anal y Segundo -- Patada en las Pelotas jajaja también hay chicos que se ofrecerían encantados ..
I'm not into ball busting but would be willing to assume that position if I had a girl that wanted me to, as long as I was somewhere I wouldn't get in trouble.
Fools paradise. What pleasure people can get out of hitting others? Only sadists
Reminds me of watching the BBC. Bum balls, and cock.
She's adorable./. No wonder he is down on his knees./.
Post a Comment