Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Photography

Confessions of a Rookie (1)

The media "Bird In Flight" asked reporter Alexander Chernykh to experiment with trying to photograph random people, strangers and acquaintances, in the nude, without having to pay them for posing. Here's how that worked out for him.

Once more, CFNM takes center stage.

A classic pose: she is dressed, he is naked but hides his genitals.

 


She is wearing a little less, but nothing shows, whereas he has everything on full display.

 


3 comments:

Bmann said...

In the second photo, it shows the man is unshaven and has full pubes. I know personal grooming styles are different depending on culture and personal choice. But I feel men (and women) should be clean shaven around the genitals. I think it looks better.

Verygary said...

I prefer the fur: on both genders. It's more natural.

Bmann said...

Each to his own. I respect your preference. I was like you in terms of seeing and having full bush - it looks more natural and earthy.
But my pref changed as I saw more porn dudes clean shaven. And thinking back of eating out my GFs, that picking pubes off my tongue was not my favorite thing. And watching a woman having to do the same after a BJ just did not seem fair to them. I think if you were to ask women they would might agree with me. But I could be wrong.