I love beaches, sun, and ... nude guys!!
Real Cfnm situations are the subject of this blog: beaches, college games, happening, holidays with friends, ... every opportunity to have nude males among (rather) dressed females.
I would like to have everybody contributions: pics, comments, opinions, ideas, etc.
Bye.
Marie.
Write me: marie.1180@yahoo.es
Nice photo of an uncircumcised man posing with a woman. I am guessing but this looks like a Hens with Pens event - in England. Hopefully all the women each take their turn getting a photo with him.
I went to college in San Francisco and modeled nude for the art classes. Loved it as San Francisco has a huge Asian population and many Asian women attended. I would pose for 30 minutes and get a 10 minute break which I stayed nude in the classroom and chatted up with the students. Some of the classes were during the day attended by the under students and at night tended to be older students. The best part many would be mother daughter. I was in excellent shape and the mothers would always introduce me to their daughters say you have a nice body. Sometimes the Mom would give me their number or their daughter.
We are used to seeing smiling Asian women, suitably dressed, posing for photos with naked white men. This photo is a bit shocking, but I think that black women also have the right to this kind of picture. All for CFNM.
I think this guy's cock must be an inch or two bigger than Jean-Luc's when it's flaccid. But when erect, it' s sure that Jean-Luc's penis must be twice the size of the one in the photo. By the way, that black woman is stunning. She's a total hottie! Hahaha.
You definitely have a problem with the size of cocks. Send your whatsapp number and I will send you the cock of Jean Luc when erected. You will see that Jean Luc's cock is 6 inches. LOL
Do not worry Corinne. I am used to those remarks. It seems that we have some frustrated men that comes on Marie's blog to criticize cock's sizes. CFNM is not about size but the act of being naked with ladies.
Thanks for your words, Corinne. Jean-Luc, it’s shocking—to say the least, and even ridiculous—that you talk about "frustrated men" writing on this blog, right when most of them are surely just joking, with no ill intent. I don't know if they're frustrated (I don't think so), but there is no doubt that, without flashing your ridiculously tiny cock (and I say this with genuine spite now, because you deserve it), you are a nobody. What makes you feel like somebody is your exhibitionism in front of women. You’ve been lucky so far and haven't been reported, but if some day a woman—or several—ever presses charges, you’ll have no choice but to show your little worm to your cellmate in prison. As for me, I say to you: Go right ahead and keep posting that pathetic excuse for a penis all over this blog; a blog that really ought to change its name: instead of "Marie's Blog," it should bear yours. The nerve of you! You insult men simply because... His Excellency Jean-Luc doesn't like what they write, all while harassing every woman you cross paths with, practically forcing them to look at your miserable, tiny member. P.S.: I couldn't care less if you or any of your female followers reply to my comment, because, naturally, I won't waste my time reading it. As they say in the Caribbean: "Have a nice life!" LOL
There are some very rude, angry trolls on this site. I have had to deal with them a couple of times. They are in need of counseling or perhaps detox to get them off of alcohol or drugs. I wish Marie or Google Blogs could ban them. After the comment just made and the vitriol it contains, I think we all realize he needs help.
@Anon of September 16, 2026 at 9:06 PM If you had any courage of your convictions you'd sign you stuff. Its easy to talk tough if you hide behind "Anonymous".
Marie: Why not ban the use of "Anonymous", which far too many OPs hide behind? Why not require the use of a pseudonym or avatar, which would allow discourse, and still protect the identity of the OP? SeaMine ain't my real name, so my identity is protected, yet it allows others to converse with me (positively or negatively) and know it's me they're responding to.
BTW, you still have not published any of the stuff I've sent to you. Just sayin'.
SeaMine, I totally agree. I was verbally(written) assaulted by a couple of folks just like JeanLuc was. One of those people used his alias (OldSchool) and I called him out on his behavior. He started to flame me whenever I posted anything. I've not seen him flame me anymore using his alias but I suspect he now only uses "Anonymous" when he comments. To be honest, I quit using my alias for a long while just to avoid his and other Troll's attacks. I could be wrong but the bad news is I kinda think the ability to choose whether a person comments using an alias or "Anonymous" may be a feature of Google Blogger. But maybe I am wrong on that.
I have been on Marie's Blog for sometime now. I think I like Cfnm because of the Role Reversal side of it the male is nude and the female is clothed the Empowering thing. I wonder if any of the Women here like the Role reversal side of it & what is the future of Cfnm. I would love to know from a female point of view.
I am a lady and as a "female point of view", I like CFNM a bit anywhere. My husband is not a nudist. But, he knows that I would like him to be naked in front of other "clothed" ladies. I love CFNM situations as the world has been made where female nudity was most of the time omnipresent in advertising, in movies, magazines etc. With CFNM, we are in presence of nude males while we are clothed.
Pamela, Have you ever asked your female friends what they think about CFNM? Do they think you are odd? Do they express interest in seeing your husband naked? It is difficult for a man to ask women if they would like CFNM because they assume the male is up to no good.
Bmann, My female friends told me that I am a funny voyeur. LOL. They do not express interest in seeing my husband naked. But they do like to see naked male at the beach and we share some pictures on whatsapp. When there are new posts of Jean Luc, I share with them the link and they laugh.
Pamela, It does seem like more and more women are like you, and would enjoy showing off their husbands/boyfriends naked to other women. I hope this trend continues.
Hi Pamela, thank you for telling us about your lifestyle, its really interesting. I would like to ask whether you make your husband go naked at the beach, whether any of your friends have been present when you have made him do this and whether he has ever got an erection while naked in this way?
What a lovely picture. I like being in such situations, being naked infront of clothes women in non-sexual vibe. ppamela, ur husband is lucky to have u love him in cfnm, my wife lately knew I like it but we never talked about it clearly and I still looking to be in situations like this and have good laughs but I still didn't succeeded to find such. I tried to model for hens party company but they don't take one time experience
Nice photo of an uncircumcised man posing with a woman. I am guessing but this looks like a Hens with Pens event - in England. Hopefully all the women each take their turn getting a photo with him.
ReplyDeleteI went to college in San Francisco and modeled nude for the art classes. Loved it as San Francisco has a huge Asian population and many Asian women attended. I would pose for 30 minutes and get a 10 minute break which I stayed nude in the classroom and chatted up with the students. Some of the classes were during the day attended by the under students and at night tended to be older students. The best part many would be mother daughter. I was in excellent shape and the mothers would always introduce me to their daughters say you have a nice body. Sometimes the Mom would give me their number or their daughter.
ReplyDeleteWe are used to seeing smiling Asian women, suitably dressed, posing for photos with naked white men. This photo is a bit shocking, but I think that black women also have the right to this kind of picture. All for CFNM.
ReplyDeleteI think this guy's cock must be an inch or two bigger than Jean-Luc's when it's flaccid. But when erect, it' s sure that Jean-Luc's penis must be twice the size of the one in the photo. By the way, that black woman is stunning. She's a total hottie! Hahaha.
ReplyDeleteYou definitely have a problem with the size of cocks. Send your whatsapp number and I will send you the cock of Jean Luc when erected. You will see that Jean Luc's cock is 6 inches. LOL
DeleteDo not worry Corinne. I am used to those remarks. It seems that we have some frustrated men that comes on Marie's blog to criticize cock's sizes. CFNM is not about size but the act of being naked with ladies.
DeleteTo Jean Luc:
DeleteThanks for your words, Corinne.
Jean-Luc, it’s shocking—to say the least, and even ridiculous—that you talk about "frustrated men" writing on this blog, right when most of them are surely just joking, with no ill intent. I don't know if they're frustrated (I don't think so), but there is no doubt that, without flashing your ridiculously tiny cock (and I say this with genuine spite now, because you deserve it), you are a nobody. What makes you feel like somebody is your exhibitionism in front of women. You’ve been lucky so far and haven't been reported, but if some day a woman—or several—ever presses charges, you’ll have no choice but to show your little worm to your cellmate in prison. As for me, I say to you: Go right ahead and keep posting that pathetic excuse for a penis all over this blog; a blog that really ought to change its name: instead of "Marie's Blog," it should bear yours. The nerve of you! You insult men simply because... His Excellency Jean-Luc doesn't like what they write, all while harassing every woman you cross paths with, practically forcing them to look at your miserable, tiny member.
P.S.: I couldn't care less if you or any of your female followers reply to my comment, because, naturally, I won't waste my time reading it. As they say in the Caribbean: "Have a nice life!" LOL
There are some very rude, angry trolls on this site. I have had to deal with them a couple of times. They are in need of counseling or perhaps detox to get them off of alcohol or drugs. I wish Marie or Google Blogs could ban them. After the comment just made and the vitriol it contains, I think we all realize he needs help.
DeleteWe met in art class./.
ReplyDeleteTres bien résumé Jean Luc
ReplyDeleteet au passage merci pour tes publications...
@Anon of September 16, 2026 at 9:06 PM
ReplyDeleteIf you had any courage of your convictions you'd sign you stuff. Its easy to talk tough if you hide behind "Anonymous".
Marie:
ReplyDeleteWhy not ban the use of "Anonymous", which far too many OPs hide behind? Why not require the use of a pseudonym or avatar, which would allow discourse, and still protect the identity of the OP? SeaMine ain't my real name, so my identity is protected, yet it allows others to converse with me (positively or negatively) and know it's me they're responding to.
BTW, you still have not published any of the stuff I've sent to you. Just sayin'.
SeaMine, I totally agree. I was verbally(written) assaulted by a couple of folks just like JeanLuc was. One of those people used his alias (OldSchool) and I called him out on his behavior. He started to flame me whenever I posted anything. I've not seen him flame me anymore using his alias but I suspect he now only uses "Anonymous" when he comments. To be honest, I quit using my alias for a long while just to avoid his and other Troll's attacks.
DeleteI could be wrong but the bad news is I kinda think the ability to choose whether a person comments using an alias or "Anonymous" may be a feature of Google Blogger. But maybe I am wrong on that.
I have been on Marie's Blog for sometime now. I think I like Cfnm because of the Role Reversal side of it the male is nude and the female is clothed the Empowering thing. I wonder if any of the Women here like the Role reversal side of it & what is the future of Cfnm. I would love to know from a female point of view.
ReplyDeleteI am a lady and as a "female point of view", I like CFNM a bit anywhere. My husband is not a nudist. But, he knows that I would like him to be naked in front of other "clothed" ladies. I love CFNM situations as the world has been made where female nudity was most of the time omnipresent in advertising, in movies, magazines etc. With CFNM, we are in presence of nude males while we are clothed.
DeletePamela,
DeleteHave you ever asked your female friends what they think about CFNM? Do they think you are odd? Do they express interest in seeing your husband naked? It is difficult for a man to ask women if they would like CFNM because they assume the male is up to no good.
Bmann, My female friends told me that I am a funny voyeur. LOL. They do not express interest in seeing my husband naked. But they do like to see naked male at the beach and we share some pictures on whatsapp. When there are new posts of Jean Luc, I share with them the link and they laugh.
DeleteSo do they share images of naked men that they like and do not laugh at?
DeletePamela,
ReplyDeleteIt does seem like more and more women are like you, and would enjoy showing off their husbands/boyfriends naked to other women. I hope this trend continues.
Yes SeaMine. You are right
DeleteHi Pamela, thank you for telling us about your lifestyle, its really interesting. I would like to ask whether you make your husband go naked at the beach, whether any of your friends have been present when you have made him do this and whether he has ever got an erection while naked in this way?
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely picture. I like being in such situations, being naked infront of clothes women in non-sexual vibe.
ReplyDeleteppamela, ur husband is lucky to have u love him in cfnm, my wife lately knew I like it but we never talked about it clearly and I still looking to be in situations like this and have good laughs but I still didn't succeeded to find such. I tried to model for hens party company but they don't take one time experience