Tuesday, July 31, 2007

FRIENDS ...

Friends ...
I like a lot those situations where guys undress and sometimes remain fully nude with their female friends
... It's exciting in some easy and nice situations,
like parties, beaches, sauna, pool, hotel, etc.
Your friend, you know since time and you met many times dressed ...
and it happens!!
You have the opportunity to see him undressing,
have him in his briefs only or even look at his ass, or ..
heaven!! to look at his jewels ...
He is maybe embarassed and when you'll meet him again,
you know his secrets,
while he never saw yours!!
More than exciting!!!
I wait for your comments!!
Kisses.
Marie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've said it before, and I don't mind saying it again - I LOVE THE NUDE WITH FRIENDS SCENARIO'S!!! It something I try to get to 'Naturally Occur' as often as possible. Keep up the Great work!!!

Kind Regards,

Travess

pringaillo said...

Hello Marie!

First of all sorry for my english.

I enjoyed with your old blog in fotky. When I discovered it I found a treasure.

Now I see that you have a new one. I think that you would like this foto:

http://www.voyeurweb.com/contris/WhatISaw/ws200707/20070722-30872/20070722-30872-2.jpg

Thanks :-D!

Anonymous said...

loved your old site, especially the initiations, and with friends or parties sections. glad to see you back up and running.

Davey Jones said...

I totally agree with you there Marie. I've been in a sort of CFNM scenario where a clothed girl of 19-20 accidently saw me completely naked showering at my sports centre when I was 26. I'll never forget that experience mainly because I'm still a virgin.

sanjaycfnmfan said...

hi,marie
that guy sleeping nude with female friends, vow what a wonderful experience.