Friday, March 28, 2008

College games: fun and embarassing ...
College games: fun and embarassing ...
College initiations sometimes make school fellows, boys and girls, to strip. Boys more often remain in the nude, exposed to their female fellows.
Generally girls are amused, they are thrilled in looking at their male fellows undressing ...
How many times have they fantasized about seeing the desk fellow in the nude ... now he is going to be ....
So, while many boys are embarassed, the girls are amused and they laugth at the nude boys ...
… the guys try to cover theirselves …
They are humiliated in being naked in front of dressed girls enjoying their nudity!
I want your comments, boys and girls!!
Kisses. Marie

9 comments:

Mike said...

I love this marie, college girls looking at nude college boys is the best especially with laughing.... My email is hawkem85@yahoo.com , and my message was concerning this topic . I love these situations

Kisses
Always nude
Mike

Anonymous said...

Mike, we want you nude !
Mike nude ! Mike nude !
We want to see your little cock and your butts !
kisses,
Flo and Dan

Mike said...

Marie
Again the email i sent you was returned .... so below i am adding a copy , please reply.
I have viewed and commented many time on your amazing site. I am naked so much just looking at your site its rediculous. I want to know what I have to do to be published on your site though. I am willing to send any type or style of photo. I am also willing to get into a CFNM situation and get pics taken for you. I go too college and am willing to find a group of party girls and have them takes pics with me while I am nude, would that work. please let me know what I have to do to be on the site .

Kisses , while im nude

Mike

Mike said...

Flo and dan maybe this will help
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2vuzric&s=3

Anonymous said...

Flo, Dan, would you like to see my penis?
J

Anonymous said...

hallo marie,
i love these situations too.
there should be nice pics with 200 nude college boys at the gladsaxe gymnasium in silkeborg danmark. i hope you will find it for marie cfnm
kisses

Marie said...

gladsaxe gymnasium in silkeborg:
help me to find pics!!!!!
Marie

Anonymous said...

pics: gladsaxe / silkeborg /danmark
look at: gamestar.de/community/gspinboard/showthread
by: dänemark:hunderte schüler strippen zu schulbeginn
http://ggpc.dk/galleri/index.php?act...c=117&maxp=138

Marie said...

Thanks. But I need and help.
I canot find oicsa and I don't speak german!
Pls help me!
Marie