Friday, July 18, 2008

Friends, Beach, Couple, Ndos ...?
REAL CFNM SCENE (Nr. 5)
There are some amazing situations
that are very difficult to be categorized!
What is the story behind this pics?
A) 3 friends on the beach: 2 nudist and 1 not?
Beach Cfnm + Ndos + Friends
B) a nudist couple and a textile female friend?
Couple Cfnm + Ndos + Beach Cfnm
C) a Cfnm couple and nudist female friend?
Couple Cfnm + Ndos + Beach Cfnm
Anyway I love a lot this pic!!
Likely the B) situation ...
the boy seems to be the most embarassed:
he shows his dick to a female friend
(maybe his girlfriend's friend)
and at the same time he exposes her girlfriend in the nude!
The naked girl seems really happy!
She is nude and she is exposing her boy in the buff to her friend!
What do you think?
Kisses
Marie

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great - G R E A T pic Marie, thank you! I too would like to think it is B, that she is maybe showing off her Nude boyfriend, to her female friend - How Hot is that?!

Travess

Anonymous said...

I have yet another thought.

I think there are two couples. The two off on left, and then they invited the girl in red and whoever is taking the picture. Four persons. And although it may have been mentioned, only one of the late arriving couple is then taking the picture.

The lady in red (and her guy) have just hiked in and met the nude couple. The picture is based within 1/2 minute after the second couple arrived. They are all smiling due to the situtation. Within another two minutes all four will be naked and smiling.


Bill

Unknown said...

I love my female friends seeing my small dick

Anonymous said...

pas trop mal ,cette photo ,mais elle serait encore mieux si la fille n'était pas comlètement nu !

Anonymous said...

Great picture.Me and my girlfriend are a cfnm couple and I would like to go to the beach with her friend. I would stay naked and the girls in bikini, not even in top-less. Ohhh, perfect!!

Anonymous said...

The man is happy of exposing his girl in the buff!!! I´d like that situation: me naked with my girlfriend also nakes and one of my girlfriend´s friend totally dressed. The difference is that I was hard on for sure!!! so exciting situation!!!!

Anonymous said...

I adore that hairy cunt! Her girlfriend should be totally naked too, meanwhile the boy should be dressed and enjoying those beautiful girls´full naked bodies!!

Cmnf said...

The naked one is marie cfnm 🤣🤣🤣🤣