Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Women love to expose their men in the nude?
Recently I found a lot of pics of couple in cfnm situation;
on the beach too I meet a lot of couples with the girl swimsuited,
or topless, and the boy full nude.
Some doubts about it:
Are girls more shy than their men?
Men do not like to show their women nude?
(I'm sure a lot of men like to have their girls topless on the beach.
Some my boyfriends pushed me to go topless, even if the kept their swimsuit on!).
Women like to expose their boys in the nude to other girls?
or
Men like to exhibit themselves and they girls accept it but they dont follow the example?
(many of my female friends are in this case)
Do women love to have their guys exposed nude or they are embarassed?
(personally, I enjoy that situation!).
I want your opinions (boys and grils).
Kisses
Marie

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi marie great photos would love to be in some of those cfnm situations my self will post some photos when summer returns down here in nz regads dave

Marie said...

Thanks, I wait for you pics!
I should aprreciate that all comments are not anonymous.
Marie

Anonymous said...

I think it's because women have a stage in between being fully covered and fully nude.

By going topless, they are revealing something, but not everything.
Men can't do that. It's either be covered or be fully exposed.

Norman said...

Hi Marie,
From a personal experience I find that my wife likes to see me nude on the beach when she remains in a swimsuit. I think she likes to show me off.
Keep up the posts.
Regards Norman

Anonymous said...

Bonjour Marie j'adore ton blog. Je suis un du Quebec! J'aimerais bien pouvoir correspondre avec toi par courriel ou bien par msn?
J'ai une camera alors je pourrai jaser avec toi nu!!
mon msn est hulk20002@hotmail.com

sanjaycfnmfan said...

hi marie i wish i would be your boy friend

Anonymous said...

I like the last one she said she cover him
She lied lol

Happy Naked Male said...

Agree last one brilliant...made sure he was photographed naked...as shown by her cheeky smile

Maria said...

Of course ladies enjoy exposing their boyfriends! It's a lot of fun!

Lovely blog, by the way!