Monday, February 07, 2011

BEACH AGAIN !
THE BEST PLACE WHERE SHOWING YOUR MEN NUDE
She sends a sms to her friend: "Yes, I'm on the beach showing my hubby nude while I'm looking at cocks and balls of another!"
He says to her girlfriend: "Yes, my love, I'm the only man to be nude in the crowd!"
She thinks "I love when he exposes his huge balls to the world"
She says "You need a lot of sun lotion on your white ass"
She thinks: "I like walking around showing my tits and his dick"
"She thinks: "I like this show in the parking ..."
"No, I don't undress, but I like to have you and your friend in the nude"
It's a pity he hides his dick, but I think that my huge bood on disply make him hard

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

10x marie i wish i would have a cfnm situation someday

Anonymous said...

I love those CFNM beach pics, thank you for all Marie.

Lokheed

Anonymous said...

Girl of the sixth pic look at that penis blatantly.

Anonymous said...

Yes, taht girl turn her head to look at his dick!
It's really nice.