Thursday, February 17, 2011

A reader great contribution: Mallorca beaches II
Nena, a woman loving cfnm sent me these pics of common beach life.
I report again her message: "The beach is called Es Trenc in Mallorca. Mixed crowd, nude and none nude there are no sign posts or anything. You are free to go as you wish. Loots of CFNM couples and also lots of groups of teenagers and women in bikini walking around the nude men!!!!!
We took these photos with my husband, and of course we DO practice CFNM (We are not in any of those photos, sadly, hahahah!!!!!)"
THANKS A LOT NENA, WITE ME AGAIN, PLEASE!
I love especially the first three pics:
she has a black very modest swimsuit,
he is stark naked, the shaved pube showing in the spotlight his assets

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time to move to Spain. lol.:)

Anonymous said...

All cfnm is good, but beach cfnm is the best!!

Anonymous said...

Nene, please, more contributions!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, please, more!

Mark said...

The first three are great beach CFNM pics. She is not skimpily dressed, and he is fully naked and shaved. We have done that at St Tropez. She wore bikinis at the beach, and she did not let me bring anything to wear, so I was naked from the start till we left, showing everyone my bare pubes. We swam in the sea and walked up the beach hand in hand. I was naked all the time and she was dressed all the time.