Sunday, December 16, 2012


CFNM as a new sexual technique?








































"Within the limits of what he is willing to do, a Princess can have her Knight be naked whenever she wishes, and if his limits include public places where nudity is allowed, then she can tell him to be naked.

The dynamic of him being naked because she told him to be can be enhanced by her keeping her bottom on.

For anyone who is used to being naked on a beach this might seem no big deal. But if he has never been naked on a crowded beach before it is likely that this little walk along the beach will feel very significant. What fun!"

This is the idea on http://devotionalsex.tumblr.com

What do yoy think?

9 comments:

SHE & he said...

The perfect dynamic for both girls and boys at all beaches! We just love it!:)

Anonymous said...

marie this is one f my cfnm fantasies to be forced naked on a public beach and made to spend the whole time there naked in front of all the girls in swimming costumes.

Anonymous said...

nice idea!

Anonymous said...

While the man shows his big cock proudly, the woman has no qualms about showing his tiny tits!!!!

Anonymous said...

I´d like to be totally naked, hand in hand with a top less girl. Feel the breeze, the freedom of having my cock flopping and my body getting tan. Any girl who wants to go with me to an optional clothing next summer? Me, in the buff, and she however she prefers: top less or even in her full bathing costume Kisses!

Anonymous said...

omg one of my fantasies is that she is my wife, but that guy ain't me. She just met him on the cfnm beach and l have to make the pic of her and her new lover!

Anonymous said...

Super !!!

My boy-friend and I "live" this fantasy:

in summer, we visit a clothing-optional beach
with clothed majority. I wearr a swim-suit whereas he is naked.
My boy friend's penis is flaccid 3 inches,
but after a long swim it is only
1,5 inches (4 cm) and much thinner.
So, we swim for a long time and when his penis is roughly 1,5 inches (4 cm) short, we go over to
a mobile snack-bar where the majority wears bathing clothes.
There, he has to serve me naked with drinks and food. I call him
"tiny dick" and he calls me "Missis".

david said...

Totally agree

david

Anonymous said...

love her tiny tits. she would get a rise out of me!