Sunday, January 11, 2015


READERS OF THE BLOG PRACTICING CFNM

  7. JEAN LUC, A FRIEND FROM MAURITIUS, TRIBAL STYLE



Among the huge number of blog's visitors that write me, I've chosen this nice guy. He sent me some pics of himself, telling the following story.


I was sunbathing my ass on my towel when a couple arrived on this beach. When they looked at my ass, it was as if I was wearing a normal g string. I saw the girl smiling and she took a picture quickly with her phone. After a while, I stood up and went for a swim. I heard the woman saying to her boyfriend : 

"Hey, Michel, look at his swimwear !!! We can see his cock !!! "
After a quick swim, I went back on the beach and came towards them and say: "Bonjour. Sorry, Do you bother if I remove my swimwear ?"
The boy answered while smiling:"Why, No Need, we see your cock already !!! "
I answered: "Yes, but I hate tan marks on my body. I prefer completely nude"
Then, the girl said:"You Have a sexy swimwear. I never saw that before. And your little cock is very nice. Can we take a picture ? "
I accepted. And here we are! 


Thank you very much, Jean Luc!
All the blog readers are waiting for news (and pics) from you!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would show her my dick anytime

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Jean Luc and Marie for the photo to show the photo. We would like to see more pictures and if her boyfriend also likes cfnm. DO you have a picture of the three of them?

Anonymous said...

Great penis arrangment ... it looks like some tribal costumes!

Steven said...

Hot picture! Where is that beach?

Anonymous said...

In Mauritius. But I live in the Seychelles

Jean Luc said...

It's me in the Picture. I have sent another picture of me which I hope Marie will publish

Pepebest said...

Thanks Jean Luc. You`re very brave!!!
ang your partner very pretty. Do you have more photos with the couple and you? I love cfnm!

Jean Luc said...

I have other photos but not with this girl. I have one on a Bus Stop with 3 women. I sent to Marie. She has not yet published. If you go to a Site Called Nudevista CFNM Beach, I have some videos of me published.

takis greece said...

very nice picture jean luc .. and very sexy girl posing near your cock !try a photo with a girl that touching your cock its really sexy !

Jean Luc said...

Hi Takis, it's not so easy in those islands to have girls touching your cock and accepting to be in a picture. LOL. But I will try.

Corinne said...

Nice cock and nice CFNM new style. Very erotic and I am sure that the girl wouldn't have asked you a picture with her if you were nude. In fact, it's this funny unusual swimwear which attracted her curiosity. Am I right Jean Luc

Jean Luc said...

Yes Corinne. You are right. When I am nude on non-nude beaches, the girls look at me but are not interested as when I am in these swimwear. So many times, they asked for pictures.

Jean Luc said...

Hi again.
I had a great CFNM adventure this week. I have sent the pictures to Marie. I hope she will publish them. It was a girl (dressed) who took pictures of me and more ...