Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Asians enjoying WNBR

Asian girls are among the most constant in having their picture taken with naked boys, why?

Maybe because in their countries is very uncommon tov see naked guy in public

Maybe because Asian boys are really poorly endowed

Maybe because ...

"Wow, I'll show this pic to my boyfriend to make him jealous and humiliated!", she's thinking while posing
Her white modest shirt really contrasts his nudity

Look at the pic: me close to the naked guy with nice dick ... I'll show it to all my friens!!

4 comments:

coleopter said...

Hi Marie-
I think you're right that public nudity is very rare in their own countries. I also suspect that they are fascinated by the foreign men, with their big heavy testicles hanging low in the warm summer air. Innocents abroad, basically.

Anonymous said...

She may dump her peanut sized boyfriends!!!

Anonymous said...

Those white guys have small dicks

Anonymous said...

men from their homeland tend to have smooth chests...these white dudes have hairy chests...which they appreciate...and are fascinated by...that and the fact, those who do the WNBR and other such activities are bold...which may attract a shy gal