Friday, November 29, 2019

A female photographer shot hundreds of naked men

Every shaps, size, color, age, hair ... this woman saw and took pictures of every male genital
Laura Dodsworth is a photographer, author, and filmmaker with an interest in moving, human stories, the body and our most hidden taboos. Born in 1973 in England she moved to Paris in her late twenties and she realised she wanted to create and communicate through the lens. 

Over the last five years, she has photographed & interviewed hundreds men about their penises for her projects 'Bare Reality'. This series exemplifies her fascination for the taboo. On one hand she offers simple categorisations of the male form and, on the other, visual signposts through the politics of power, shame, identity, sexuality and inequality that inform our sexed experience of the world as men.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...look at all those willies......spoilt for choice!
I'm still trying to choose my favourite!
Mena X

Anonymous said...

Hello Mena!

I love women with interest in willies. ;)

cfnmlover said...

Many years ago, in the early part of the 21st century, there was a webcam website called cuseeme. One does not need words to imagine the sights you could see on there and I met this woman who was like Mena here. I forget both her handle and her name now. She lived on the west coast of the USA. CFNM was popular on this webcam site. She got many of the guys, including me, to do what Mena did here, both fore and aft, and she displayed them in a showing. Faces were not shown. She and I used to meet a lot and she had a special exhibit for some of the shots she took of me through the computer and told me later that the female viewers took extra long looks at it. We never got to meet in person and then cuseeme shut down and we lost touch with each other.

Would love to see a webcam addition on this blog, though don't know how easy that would be to manage through the site. Probably pretty hair raising...

CFMNCOUPLE said...

Maybe the photographer will like to do a CFNM set of pictures to show how times are changing about nudity of males and females. I think it could be a good idea for her next work, does anybody agree with me?

Anonymous said...

Spoilt for choice!
So many gorgeous willies of varying lengths and colours..
Maria Saviano

Anonymous said...

Hi cfnmcouple,

I fully agree with you. I love watching pimmels and it is a good work what Laura Dodsworth did. It would be nice to also show many cfnm pics. I would like her to do!

Linda