Saturday, January 11, 2020

Everywhere

29 painting

More often painters are female and painted are male.

 Body painting is a pleasure for everybody: painters, painted, audience.

- the female (dressed) spectactors enjoy the view of many guys, exposed naked before the painting, while being painted and then shown painted

- the naked males not only show themselves in the nude to all the woman, but they are also teased by the brush on the skin, especially on some sensistive parts, carefully checked by the female painters and even have their genitals touched by them to be better painted

the fenale painters have a close look at the male naked bodies, paint them everywhere or to enhance some parts of their bodies, touch them ... and even manage their cocks and balls openly to paint them!!  Sometimes they leave genitals only unpainted to enhance their view, sometimes they paint them with different colours to make them more evident, sometimes women linger long to draw something on their genitals to touch them and see them longer




  
















8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The women seem to be enjoying it almost as much as the men!

Especially in the last 2 photos

Anonymous said...

The radio reporter conducting interviews loves her job so much particularly when she 'has' to interview naked men!!!

Anonymous said...

The women in glasses is in charge so to paint the biggest cock of the day

Anonymous said...

Looks like all were having fun

Andy from Rome said...

Dear Marie, I confess you that if I was the guy in the 4th pic, feeling the brush on my exposed frenulum not only I would be hard in her hand, but I would certainly reach the edge and ejaculate!
Love this photo set, thanks!

Formerly CfnmFan said...

Fantastic collection of photos. I'm hard from just looking at the photos.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could paint willies...
Maria Saviano

Anonymous said...

@Maria Saviano Any man would be happy if you just tried! Me too. If I only knew I was going to be painted by a female artist, I would also love to be a male body painting model.