Saturday, January 25, 2020

Everywhere

31 Accidental nudity



Naked men caught by dressed women while showering, changing, peeing, etc. 


Every situation is good for CFNM!!


He thought to be hidden by the car's door ...

She's smiling at him peeing

Girls staring at his dick out for peeing ant shooting him!

Different reactions of these girls ...

Going to the shower at the water park

A friend entered home while he was having a shower

Caught in the shower by female friends!

Ops, the game went wrong for him !

She's staring at his cock peeking out

Unhappy beacause a ball is slipping out while among a lot of female friends


Changing around the beach

Caught going out of the bathroom

3 comments:

Formerly CfnmFan said...

Unexpectedly getting caught naked by a clothed female or females are one of the most embarrassing yet most exciting in, incidents ever. I once walked out of the en suite bathroom of our room as my girlfriend and her mother came into the room each with a cup of morning coffee. Since I didn't expect anyone to be in the room I didn't have anything to cover up with. For a few seconds they were as embarrassed as I was, but when they saw that I was not covering up, they went and sat on the bed chatting away while I got dressed for work. I was horny as hell for days after.

Anonymous said...

My favourite is 2 women catching him caught naked in the shower
Made sure their friend took a photo to prove it & to showv their friends afterwards haha

Anonymous said...

My deepest fantasy is to be caught naked by one or more dressed women with cameras. They just take pics to show around. How arousing!