Tuesday, April 28, 2020


READERS OF THE BLOG PRACTICING CFNM       

85.JEN: "Convince my boyfriend to practice cfnm in public ..."



JEN,  A STORY FRON THE LAST SUMMER


Readers more and more ask for more post from this nice and friendly couple ...

Jen just sent a new story and photos about their cfnm epxerience on the beach 

Thans a lot, kisses to Jen and Arnie.
Marie




5/5. I mastrubated him pointing to another women

A part from masturbating my boyfriend the photos in front the group was the most remarkable situation that day or that was what I thought after I milked my boyfriend for second time. By the beginning of the afternoon a part from us and another couple, only a couple of two young women were at the beach, my boyfriend cock started to be another time ready for some action and I started stroking it when we were on the seashore at about fifty meters from that girls, as my boyfriend didn´t want to be seen by them like this he managed to ejaculate before five minutes, but it was the first time I masturbated him pointing to another women although they didn´t realized about what was happening because my boyfriend said they didn´t look to our direction at any time. All of this was done with my boyfriend wearing his cockring during the walk and masturbation that I think it was an extra point for him.



14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen.

Your very lucky too a Boyfriend like Archie and have him nude too enjoy.I was going too ask you how do feel about Male nudity,Do think their not much of it in Society & Entertainment and Media and such.

Claire.

Anonymous said...

Hi Claire
Would you like to Talk about Male nudity?
Pedro Brazil

Anonymous said...

Hi Pedro.

Anytime.

CFMNCOUPLE said...

Hi Claire, I know I'm very lucky of having him as a boyfriend and always he tells me how lucky he is of having me as girlfriend as well.
About men nudity, I always say that more than interested in general men nudity I'm interested in my boyfriend's nudity, I mean I like to show him naked because I know he likes this kind of exhibitionist and also I enjoy him while being naked. I don't see CFNM from feminist point of view, but I can understand those women who do it. Is true that in media there were always more women nudity but until nowadays I have read in the internet it was not considered the body of the man like something that can be desired by a woman and even now many women are embarrassed about seeing that they enjoy seeing a male nude, I think what you say about media is because of that. Fortunately things are changing and more women doesn't mind to admit they like to see a naked man and that's why I think you can see more Male nudity in the media nowadays compared to 30 or more years ago. Also many men have an exhibitionist fetish and they like to be exposed nude, so is a win win situation, don't you think so.

Anonymous said...

Always a pleasure to see your photos. This woman must thank you mentally for the show ;) But why doesn't she tell her husband to be naked too... :P

I agree with you Jen, a lot of men like to be naked ... we should be seeing more and more CFNM situations, at least on the beach ;)


Manu

Anonymous said...

my skype is pedro.obediente1
pedro Brazil

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen,

I like your point of view about males and their nudity. It is much easier to have fun with a woman who is honest about her feelings and who appreciates her man.

Anonymous said...

Love the photos as usual.
The man is studiously not looking so the woman takes the opportunity to have a good look at Arnie's cock.
You must be so proud Jen! :)

Anonymous said...

that woman does not look to be amused by Arnie's cock or probably anything

CFMNCOUPLE said...

I thinks she wasn't so interested but who would mind it? Lol

CFMNCOUPLE said...

That's totally true

Julia P said...

Jen what a great time you both had, and thanks for more pics of Arnie's cock! Now I am going to disagree with most of the comments here. I think the lady is appreciating every second, she is just not letting it show. She has that power and that right. I like her a lot!

Kisses to you both

Julia xxx

Anonymous said...

I love your post keep posting stories and some pict in home too

Anonymous said...

I like Julia’s thinking. Too many women were deprived of men. I hope it it grows more. I’d loved to have a girlfriend and have her friends be into too. Time for the male objectification era.