Sunday, April 05, 2020


Traditional nude run across the Venta bridge in Kuldiga(Latvia)



The ancient brick bridge across the Venta is the longest bridge of this kind of road bridge in Europe.

The 'race of the naked' over the bridge has become an annual tradition for Midsummer nights.

Kuldīga’s bravest men (the large majority) and (some) women, covered only with flower wreaths on their heads, take a symbolic sprint over the historical brick bridge of Kuldīga.

(unfortunately only censored pics availble)

 



 

6 comments:

Crapshoot10 said...

This is a wonderful set! Those pics with cameras lifted make the whole set work for me!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures but I wish these naked men were involved in something more macho like a mass out-and-out brawl! I'd pay good money to see that!

Anonymous said...

Brilliant!
Love that women of all ages turn out to watch & take photos
Some even helpfully hold the mens clothes but will they give them back?!

SeaMine said...

This race takes place on the shortest night of the year--June 23-24. With all those pretty young Latvian girls watching, it's a definite "Bucket List" item for the travel-minded CFNM fan, like me! I might even wear a USA sticker on my chest abs to encourage photo-taking!

SeaMine said...

This race takes place on the shortest night of the year--June 23-24. With all those pretty young Latvian girls watching, it's a definite "Bucket List" item for the travel-minded CFNM fan, like me! I might even wear a USA sticker on my chest or abs to encourage photo-taking!

CFNM1976 said...

I would love to go do this for the ladies.