Wednesday, June 02, 2021

READERS OF THE BLOG PRACTICING CFNM


135.  Bart, a Belgian friend loving cfnm

 

CFNM lovers are growing steadly. 

Also readers of the blog ending their own pics are increasing.

Several send more contributions. Here some more from this Belgian nudist friend, already sent some ... thanks a lot!

 
Hello Marie

I am a Belgian nudist, you already published pictures of me, thanks!

Here is another one for your Blog. The text:

'Belgian teacher meets 2 French students at Antitapasnight representing the WNBR'

thank you!

Bart
 
 


6 comments:

CFNM1976 said...

We need more world Naked bike rides.

NudeVinzAtl said...

This educator is doing it right! Teaching students about male nudity and CFNM.

Dark Wolf said...

Oh! Magical Girls, I cannot defeat they.

Anonymous said...

I see he has a blog but can't get access to it, do you know how I can get access?

Anonymous said...

I deleted my blog, I spent too much time with it, I will send Marie more pictures in future. Got much more!

Anonymous said...

Lucky boy!!